If you have followed our long journey, you may know that we are trying the best to find better vacuums. The previous comparisons are between the Dyson vacuums (Dyson DC59 vs V6) or the Miele vacuums (Miele C1 vs C2). We want to bring useful informative data about vacuum cleaners for the shopper. Therefore, this article will show you the comparison of the two different vacuums from two brands (Bissell crosswave vs Hoover floormate).
Bissell crosswave vs Hoover floormate: Comparison And Review
Today, we keep doing research on the two vacuum cleaners. We will compare and review the Bissell crosswave and the Hoover floormate.
- Vacuums And washes your floors at the same time; surface type: bare floors
- Multi Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs. Power Rating 4.4 Amperes
- Dual Action Multi Surface Brush Roll Uses An Innovative Microfiber And Nylon Brush To Mop And Pick Up Dry Debris At The Same Time
- Two Tank System Keeps Cleaning Solution And Dirty Water Separate To Ensure That You'Re Always Cleaning With A Fresh Mix Of Water And Formula
- Smart Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On Demand Solution Trigger
- HARDWOOD, LAMINATE, VINYL, AND TILE CLEANER: SpinScrub Brushes deliver the Best clean while gently and safely scrubbing sealed wood, vinyl, tile and grout
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: keeps clean and dirty Water separate so you never put dirty Water back on the floor
- WASH-DRY MODE: Selection Wash mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water while dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time
- FINGERTIP CONTROL: Clean Boost Control fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At under 14 pounds, the Floor Mate is easy to lift and carry, even up and down stairs
Last update on 2020-04-08 PST - Details
As we can see, both of the vacuums have the upright design. This design is suitable for the user who does not like bending over to do the cleaning job. They come in the standing corded appearance. The dustbin is installed inside the body of the cleaner. Moreover, the capacity of the bin is really large.
The Cleaning Performance
We can say that both of them (Bissell crosswave vs Hoover floormate) perform excellently on the hardwood floor. The cleaning result of the Bissell model is better than that of Hoover vacuum. The reason is that the Bissell crosswave has two separated cleaning modes for the ultimate performance. They can support the user to clean the surface of the floor thoroughly. The Bissell can clean up both hard floor and area rugs. But the other one may suppose cleaning on only hard floors. When comparing the cleaning result of them, we find out that the Hoover floormate does the best job than the other one.
The Hoover floormate has three stages in the cleaning process. That is the reason why it can bring to you the better cleaning performance on the hardwood floors.
As we can see with bare eyes, the size of the Bissell model is smaller than the other one. Moreover, it is also less heavy than the Hoover machine.
Although the weight of the two vacuum cleaners is not really light, we can maneuver them with ease. The lighter one is the Bissell crosswave. In detailed figures, the Bissell one is 11 pounds meanwhile the Hoover one is 16 pounds.
The dimension of the Bissell crosswave is 10.5” x 12” x 46”. The hoover floormate has the dimension of 27.6” x 14.6” x 12.6”.
On the whole, both of them come with standard accessories like a multi-surface cleaning head, cleaning solution, cleaning tray, and filter.
As the Bissell vacuum and the Hoover vacuum vary in different versions, the accessories coming along with the products are not the same.
Moreover, besides those above part, each version of them has identical accessories. For example, the Bissell crosswave pet vacuum includes a pet brush.
The price of them is quite affordable. Overall, the Bissell crosswave has the more expensive cost than another one.
The price of the Hoover floormate seems to be budget-friendly. Therefore, you can determine to buy this one for the suitable cost. If you are looking for a multi-functional vacuum, the Bissell will the better option.
Both of them can work well on every floor types. We find out that there are more good comments than complains from the user using two vacuum cleaners.
The Bissell crosswave gains more complement due to the deep cleaning effect. It has the effective brush roll which can scrub the mess on the floor and remove it away. Two cleaning modes contribute strongly to the high-cleaning performance.
At the same time, you also can use this Bissell cleaner for your carpets as well. During the cleaning process, you cannot turn off the wet mode actually, but the machine will reduce the amount of water to minimal. That means the carpet will not become too wet and dry quite quickly.
The Hoover does not have the two modes, but it performs awesomely on hardwood floors. This is the brightest advantage we can find in the vacuum. You can use this one as an all-in-one vacuum for vacuuming, mopping, and drying purposes.
In short, we can see that in this battler (Bissell crosswave vs Hoover floormate), we can find which one is the winner. The reason for it is that each of the machines has the special traits fitting different cleaning purposes.
If you have the hardwood floor and carpet at home, you should definitely select the Bissell crosswave. On the other hand, if you need to clean up the hardwood floor, the Hoover floormate will be the better choice.