Vacuum cleaners have brought about huge benefits to human life. They are a perfect addition to every home because it performs many special functions. They are important and not only clean up dust and dirt, but also keep the surrounding air clean and fresh. It is obvious that your home look cleaner by a cleaner rather than traditional methods like sweeping or mopping. Every household needs this reliable and efficient cleaning equipment. Aside from its vital role in cleaning, this type of machine can speed up tasks and consume less of your energy and time. Although vacuum cleaners come in different size, colors and designs, they all display common cleaning structure and provide immense benefits to any users. It is 2018 already. It’s time to think carefully about yourself and family’s health. Having a good vacuum cleaner in the house guarantees that your home is always clean and has less chance of spreading diseases.
Have you ever heard of Hoover? I bet you have at least once. This brand is seen as a matching rival of Dyson, one of the biggest brand in terms of home appliances. They are undoubtedly two of the best known and trusted vacuum brands in the market. Hoover comes with a wide range of vacuum cleaners during over 100 years in this field. In addition, the Hoover offers all kinds of things, including bagged and bagless models, as well as commercial vacuum cleaners. I believe it’s a good idea to put your money in an experienced expert, right?
Hoover Windtunnel 2 vs 3: Comparison And Review
The very first review of Hoover models from me belongs to Hoover Windtunnel 2 vs 3. They are siblings and also two of the best vacuums from Hoover. Both of them are upright cleaners, which tend to be the most traditional form of vacuum cleaners in the market. Although the technology has been developing to the extent of robotic vacuum cleaners, this design of vacuums is always favored due to the associated benefits. They are incredibly inexpensive as compared to canister or robotic vacuums. Also, the power is generated to a great extent with the installed motors. Lastly, upright vacuums come with an assortment of attachments for versatility. Getting an upright cleaner never goes wrong for those who love power more than sophisticated and stylish designs. Specifically, Hoover Windtunnel 2 vs 3 are capable multi-surface vacuum cleaners. However, you might be wondering what the differences are between these models. This guide will discuss the similarities and differences in design, performance and prices so that you will have a wider view on Hoover Windtunnel 2 vs 3.
- Optimized cleaning - the multi-floor brush roll allows you to turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on carpets and off to prevent scattering of debris on hard floors
- Extended cleaning reach - with up to 16 ft. of cleaning reach, so you can clean dirt and dust anywhere in your home with our live hose and tools
- No loss of suction - our advanced Multi-cyclonic technology gives you a continuous cleaning experience with no loss of suction; Dirt Cup Capacity: 1.29 Liters
- Hassle-free cord Rewind - 25 ft. Power cord automatically retracts in seconds so you never have to wrap a cord again. Amps Required: 12.0 amps
- Great for pets - Advanced AllergenBlock Technology, HEPA media filter, Odor-Absorbing Carbon and Pet Turbo Tool make WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind great for pet owners
- Hoover's best cleaning bagless upright vacuum
- Quick pass brush roll provides 2x faster cleaning clean surface debris without having to pass over the same area multiple times
- WindTunnel 3 technology creates 3 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt. 40 foot cord length continuously clean from room to room without re plugging
- Includes pivoting dusting tool, pet Turbo tool, telescoping extension Wand and crevice tool. Dirt Cup Capacity: 1.42 Liters, Nozzle Width: 15 inches
- 7 Position Height Adjustment Settings easily adjust from deep carpet to hard floor surfaces
They are different in terms of appearance. It is a good point even though they are closest siblings. Both of them give me a fierce vibe and look very sophisticated. I believe they will be a high-end addition to your house. It is not that appealing but the Hoover Windtunnel 2 is slightly taller and wider than the Hoover Windtunnel 3. In addition, both vacuums have two color options: either red or blue. Form their names, you out it in this way for easy understanding. The Hover 2 is designed with 2 channels of suction, whereas the other has 3. They are both constructed from plastic and have low profile so that getting under furniture is an easy task now. Besides, they are both corded machines, yet the Hoover Windtunnel 2’s power cord is shorter than the Hover 3’s, 25 and 40 ft respectively. With 25-ft cord, it is enough for you to move freely around a room without having to change sockets frequently. However, the length of Hoover Windtunnel 3 is really impressive. You can easily take care of rooms of any size.
Both Hoover Windtunnel 2 vs 3 really have pretty large and bulky design, but with great power, extra inches and pounds won’t be a problem. They share almost the same weight, 17.4 and 18 pounds. The Hoover 2 is slightly lighter than the other. Acknowledging that Hoover equipped them with wheels at the back for easy maneuverability. Also, with those long power cords, you won’t feel irritated when having to plug and unplug many times.
The Cleaning Performance
Hoover Windtunnel 2 vs 3 are very similar in many ways as they use almost the same technologies. Let take a sneak peek into these two models in details.
Both Hoover Windtunnel 2 vs 3 come with an extension hose, a telescoping wand, a turbo tool, a pet upholstery (only the Windtunnel 3), a crevice tool and a ducting brush. Some attachments of the Windtunnel 3 have a few important upgrades.
In general, both models are fairly priced.
Hoover Windtunnel 2
Hoover Windtunnel 3
The Windtunnel 2 receives 3.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon. People were satisfied with the suction power and its great performance for carpeted areas. Being lightweight and easy to use were other plus points. Especially, it was totally worth the money. However, some customers complained about its small reservoir.
Likewise, the Windtunnel 3 is rated 3.5 stars. It was praised for powerful suction, user-friendly design and versatile attachments. Especially, with pet tool, it really won the customers’ hearts. Yet, it made noise.
All in all, you noticed that the Hoover Windtunnnel 3 offers almost the same features as the Windtunnel 2, with some upgrades to cleaning accessories and more suction power. In addition, they both have affordable prices and the difference in price is not a big deal.
Which one is your favorite?