Nowadays, Miele is very famous for vacuum cleaners. If you want to buy a vacuum cleaner, Miele C1 vs C2 vacuum cleaner is right for you. In the last article, we considered the models in the line of Dyson (the DC65 Animal VS Multi Floor). In this writing, we will do a comparison and review of Miele C1 Vs C2 vacuum cleaner.
Now, we can see Miele in 3 different series of canister vacuum cleaners. However, today we will find out the similarity, difference between the C1 Classic Series and the C2 Compact series. After then, we will show which model is comparable to one another and do a short description of each one. We hope all the information about the difference between Miele C1 vs C2 vacuum cleaner will help you have the best choice.
Miele C1 Vs C2 : Comparison and Reviews
All of Miele’s vacuum cleaners are supposed to be great on tile, hardwood and bare floor types. Most C1 series vacuum cleaners draw their names straight from classical Greek mythology. They are the Delphi, the Titan, and the Olympus. Meanwhile, models in C2 series are named after stones: the Quartz, the semi-precious Onyx, and the precious Topaz. We can see that there are not many differences between Miele C1 vs C2 vacuum cleaner.
We can see some similarities between them:
See our comparison and review following to have some more information on these Miele vacuum cleaner series.
Miele C1 and C2’s series vacuum cleaners have the similar design in most parts. These designs are supposed to be very beautiful. However, if you look at them carefully, you will see that they have a slight difference in design. The C1 and C2 design allow operators easy access to the bag and filter chamber.
- 1,200 watt Miele-made Vortex Motor | Gentle on sensitive hard floors - soft parquet brush | Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube | Effortless vacuuming of larger areas with 33' operating radius
- 6-setting suction control via Rotary Dial | Exclusive Miele AirClean Sealed System | Type GN AirClean FilterBag, 4.76 quart | AirClean Filter (SAC 20/30) | Pure Suction Combination Floorhead (SBD 285-3) | Pure Suction Parquet Twister XL Floorhead (SBB 400-3) | Integrated Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool and Crevice Tool | 33' cleaning radius
- Electronic suction power setting: 6-stage rotary selector | Ergonomic carrying handle | Ergonomic handle Comfort handle | Park system for vacuuming breaks | Castor wheels gentle on floors | Three-point maneuverability | Locking system for floor head and handle | Automatic FilterBag positioning
- Electronic suction power setting: 6-stage rotary selector | Ergonomic carrying handle | Ergonomic handle | Comfort handle | Park system for vacuuming breaks
- Type of FilterBag| GN AirClean FilterBag | FilterBag volume: 4.75qt | Exhaust filter: AirClean Filter (SAC 20/30) | Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor
- High suction power – 1,200 W
- Reliably removes pet hair and lint with turbo brush.
- Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube
- Effortless vacuuming of large areas w/ 29.5 ft operating radius
- Gentle on sensitive hard floors - soft parquet brush
Last update on 2020-04-02 PST - Details
The Cleaning Performance
The cleaning ability of Miele C1 vs C2 vacuum cleaner is very good. They can accommodate allergen-trapping HEPA filter cartridges. Thanks to several new regulations, these heavy-duty filters can capture up to 99.99% of dust, pet dander, pollen, and mold.
Besides, Miele C1 series use 1200-watt Vortex Motor system and straight-suction cleaning heads. Thanks to that, it makes the vacuums in this series ideal for homes with bare flooring.
These Miele C1 Vs C2 vacuum cleaners are not only beautiful but also perfect about the portability. They weigh about 17 pounds, so it is quite easy to bring them. In detail, the Miele C1 series is about 16 pounds while the Miele C2 series is 18 pounds.
Moreover, about the dimension, these models also have a slight difference. The C1 models have the 18.2 x 8.7 x 11 inches dimension. Besides, the C2 models are 16.7 x 9.6 x 9.1 inches. Thanks to that, they can clean up high easily.
In general, each Miele vacuum cleaner includes an upholstery tool, a crevice nozzle, a dusting brush, and a VarioClip tool caddy. Thanks to that, Miele models can clean any surface types quietly. Besides, it is also convenient to store.
We can see that the Miele C1 Vs C2 vacuum cleaners are quite reasonable. Now, a Miele C1 machine is about $300. Meanwhile, the Miele C2 machine is more expensive than the C1 one. It is about $400.
First of all, most users feel very satisfied when they use Miele vacuum cleaners. Both the Miele C1 Vs C2 vacuum cleaners receive a compliment from the users in the world.
Secondly, we can see that these vacuum cleaners are very durable. In spite of their reasonable price, we can use these cleaners for a long time.
Thirdly, these perfect vacuum cleaners can clean many different types of surfaces. These surfaces can be carpets and hardwood floors.
Last but not least, users also love the Miele C1 Vs C2 vacuum cleaner’s portability. These models are low in weight and compact in size.
To conclude, the Miele C1 vacuum cleaner is quite similar to the Miele C2. They are our best friends in cleaning the home perfectly. In fact, there are some slight differences between them. Therefore, you should pay attention to your needs as well as your money. After reading Miele C1 Vs C2 Vacuum Cleaner in comparison and review, hope you can choose the proper one.