We showed you the comparison between some vacuum models in the last article. If you want to have more information about them, let’s check out Dyson DC65 Animal Vs Multi Floor and Bissell crosswave vs Symphony. In the light of comparing two vacuums together, we will give you the difference between two models of Neato’s Botvac brand – neato d3 vs d80. You need to check that information carefully so that your choice is the correct one.
Neato D3 vs D80: Comparison And Reviews
We are familiar with the brand Roomba for the famous robotic vacuum. Besides the Roomba cleaner, do you know that we can get the effective vacuum from Neato’s Botvac?
This brand can bring you many surprises when you check out their products. The Neato d3 and d80 are some bright vacuums for you to pay attention.
They have some similar features. Besides, there are differences between the two of them. Let’s keep reading to find out the same and the difference with us in this article.
- LaserSmart technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern.
- D-shape design and large core brush gets into corners round robots can’t
- Perfect for cleaning on any surface - hardwood, carpet or tile
- Get up to 60 minutes of battery life, perfect for an apartment or home.
- Auto charge & resume lets your robot return to base to power up and then go back out and pick up where it left off.
- Patented Neato technology - the laser smart mapping and navigation system scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans instead of bumping around.
- D-Shape design with CornerClever technology gets close to walls and into corners offering maximum hair pickup. Picks up more pet hair than other bots;Charger Voltage : 110V, 220V
- SpinFlow Power Clean technology combines potent suction and precision brushes to leave floors immaculately clean. Includes easy-to-swap combo & blade brushes offering maximum cleaning. Precise edge cleaning side brush makes sure not a speck of dust is left behind.
- Auto-charge & resume lets your robot clean room to room - when it needs more power, it automatically returns to charge, then returns to where it left off & finishes the job. It tackles up to 3000 square feet of floor space per cleaning cycle with ease and automatically recharges
- For issues, please refer to the user manual or contact Neato support at 1-877-296-3286. Ensure that both the filter and dirt bin are clean and properly inserted
Last update on 2020-01-19 PST - Details
Both of the vacuum cleaners (neato d3 vs d80) come in the D-shaped design. The size of them is not big. That is a delicate appearance for a modern house.
The D shape is proper for the vacuum to approach to every corner of the room. That is the bright point in the design of the two machines. In comparison with the Roomba model, this design seems to provide more effective corner-to-corner contact.
They have brush tools under the bottom face of them. This proper design lets the vacuum to brush up the dirt particles on the floor and suck them up. Hence, your room is totally clean after the cleaning job.
The Cleaning Performance
As we showed above, the Neato d3 and the Neato d8 have the D-shaped appearance. That supports the machines to get the deep cleaning performance.
They can clean up even the hard-to-reach corner of the room. Apparently, we can see that most vacuum cleaner always neglect some parts of the room. But it is a change when you have got those machines on hand.
The SpinFlow technology contributes to the d3 model the wide path and more effective cleaning result. The vacuum uses the SpinFlow air current to create a thorough clean.
The powerful suction of the vacuum is excellent in picking up the dirt particle from the big crumbs to the fine dust.
Obviously, we can move the vacuum easily by hands without using a lot of muscles. They are both lightweight and of a small size. We can say that even our kids can pick them up without difficulty.
They are slightly different in size and weight. The d3 model is 7.98 pounds and has the dimension of 13.19Wx3.9H inches. Meanwhile, the d80 model weighs 9.04 pounds and the dimension of it is 13.9Wx3.94 inches.
The manufacturer gives the shopper some necessary accessories into the box of the product.
The d3 model comes with a combo brush and a standard filter.
Meanwhile, there are more accessories in the d80 manufacture box. We will get a spiral blade brush, a combo brush, side brush, and a high-performance filter.
As the vacuum has the high technology inside and the high cleaning performance, the price of it is fair. We can say that the cost of two vacuums is not cheap but it is worth in purchasing a good one for your house.
The price of those vacuums is at the same point. On the market, the cost of the d3 model is cheaper than that of the d80. It is easy to understand because the expensive one includes more special features.
It is fair to say that those vacuums are the perfect smart cleaner in modern life. Due to the high-tech, people can connect them to their cell phones. As a result, we can control the machine even if we are from a far distance.
This hand-free feature provides to the user more convenience in control the vacuum. Moreover, those vacuums are compatible with the voice-controlled home. The vacuum cleaner will do the cleaning chores for you automatically.
There is only a point of the Neato d3 which make people do not like it. That is the accessories of this model are less than the other models of Neato cleaners.
The d80 model provides users with more functional conveniences. It can clean up only the determined location in the house with the Boundary Markers. The high effective filter is good for refreshing the air and picking up pet hair. The cleaner is the best cleaning solution for the pet lover.
The weak point of the d80 model is that it has fewer hand-free functions than the other model. Moreover, it is not compatible with the on-board voice control.
On the whole, we think that it will be the right choice if you choose to buy one of those machines for your house. Both of the Neato’s Botvac vacuum cleaners (neato d3 vs d80) have many advantages for users. Hence, there is no more difficulty in cleaning up the room with the machine on hand.